Isha Green Kurta set
Isha Green Kurta set
The Isha Green Kurta is a vision of sophistication with its kimono flared sleeves that exude an air of grace and timeless beauty adorned with delicate floral prints on a serene sage green canvas. The gota patti detailing adds a touch of tradition, creating a harmonious blend of old-world charm and modern aesthetics.
Paired with the kurta are straight pants that not only offer style but also practicality with their pockets. The gota patti at the hem of the pants ties the look together, adding a touch of opulence to your outfit.
With the Isha Green Kurta Set, you'll step into the festivities as the epitome of style and grace. It's a testament to the beauty of Indian craftsmanship, brought to life in a contemporary silhouette.
- Silk Viscose
- Jaipuri florals with Gota patti
- Ensemble contents - One Kurta and straight pants
We ship worldwide.
The shipping timeline for clothing is 7-15 working days.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Get to know our shipping and return policies.
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING CHARGES?
We ship both Domestic and International
Domestic Standard Rate INR 100
International Standard Rate INR 2,000
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
Within India, the order will be delivered in 7-14 days.
For international orders, depending on the country, orders will reach you in 2-3 weeks.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as your order is shipped out, we will email your shipping confirmation and tracking number.
WHAT IF THERE ARE SERVICE DELAYS?
Service Delays are not usually caused due to unexpected reasons such as bad climate, natural disasters, pandemics, or clearance delays. We are not responsible for such delays. You can contact our courier partners with the tracking number and they will be able to help you out.
WILL I BE CHARGED CUSTOM FEES?
Custom duties/taxes/charges can be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country– these charges have to be borne by the customer and Hasttvam is not responsible for these charges. We would recommend contacting your local custom office to inquire about what these rates would be for parcels being shipping from India to your country of residence.
WHAT IF THE PACKAGE IS RETURNED DUE TO FAILED DELIVERY?
If your order is returned to us after any failed attempts of delivery due to an incorrect address, multiple failed attempts to reach you, or refusal to pay customs fees and it is to be sent to you again, you will have to pay the shipping fees once again.
- Handwash lightly with mild detergent.
- Do not soak. Dry inside out in shade.
- Dry clean is ideal but hand wash also works.
- Iron on the wrong side.
- We use natural dyes which tend to bleed in the first few washes. Therefore, do not mix with whites.
- Our photos are clicked in order to depict them as close as they would look in real life. However, there are times when the camera lens cannot match the perspective of an eye and thus slight colour difference seen in the product is unavoidable. Some products and colours also tend to look slightly brighter in photos as the camera lens always highlights certain colours more.
- Our products are truly handcrafted and hand done. Slight irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are a part and parcel of handcrafted products and lend character to it. Please also understand that unlike chemical dyed and digital printed products, handcrafted products are not mass manufactured but made in batches. Thus slight variation in colour, shade, the motif in each batch produced is natural due to the human involvement in the process.
- However, if the product has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund in store credit or re-fulfilling your orde
- Products are all made in pure cotton fabrics, hence are not stretchable. However, sufficient allowance is added for ease.
- Clothes might shrink a little after wash.
- Please note that the given measurements are body measurements, garments measurements vary from style to style.
- If you need further help with sizes or customisation, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 8879008757